Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wags, Willow and Snickers




I've known Dianne for years as our paths cross on the "pet event circuit"; Dianne at the Northern California Weimaraner Rescue booth and me at my pet photography booth. Eventually I became more involved with the FABULOUS Weim Country Gala by donating photography sessions to their fundraiser auction and having my mobile studio at the event. We've long talked about setting up a photography session at Crissy Fields of her four canine companions. Sadly, her GSP passed away in the blink of an eye. Dianne and I have had many emails of support go back and forth in the last few months as our beloveds symptoms started on the same day - her Cookie passing after a few short days and my Bodhi passing after 4 weeks. We decided that we should waste no more time! Today I had the pleasure of photographing her two Weims, Willow and Wags, and Snickers, a Rhodesian mix - all rescues! What fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment