Saturday, April 24, 2010

Location Location Location

Am I inspired or just crazy?!...

I am working on a list of locations for my client resource page. I already have a long list of fantastic locations to shoot at, but when I pull out the map there seem to be an endless plethora of parks to investigate. Well, inspired by my last day of location scouting and the sunny weather; I am on a mission! I want to check them all out and make my list of location suggestions as complete as possible. So I'm gonna grab my camera, get the dogs and head out and hike!

I am always on the lookout for great locations. If you have a spot that you enjoy and think it might work, please share it with us and I'll check it out. I'm talking anywhere from San Jose to Santa Rosa to Livermore. I travel all over the Bay Area for private sessions.

Also, I am particularly keen on finding stone walls, fallen trees and quaint bridges. Know of any?

I anticipate that my "mission" will take quite some time! But I am excited to get out and enjoy the plethora of open space and beauty available to us in the San Francisco Bay Area! What a special place we live.


No comments:

Post a Comment