Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mia


Recently my boyfriend Marcelo's daughter turned 10!... Yep, she's in the double digits now, woohoo! So we went out to the park for a portrait. What a treat it has been to photograph her over the years. It is truly amazing how quickly time passes and it isn't until we look at her previous portraits that we realize all the changes that happen un-noticed right under our noses!

Last night she asked me if I had ever heard of FreeRice.com. I hadn't. She showed me this awesome and fun site that helps feed hungry people around the world. For each trivia question you get right 10 grains of rice gets donated. So go ahead smarty pants, feed some people!... It's fun and it's worth it!.... What a smart and pretty young lady!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree.. so many possitive qualities wrapped up in one amazing young lady..
    love her..
    lp

    ReplyDelete